VoIP within a Small Office
Do you want to reduce your Telecom costs? Want to see how much you might save?
Small businesses are often encumbered by their Telephony charges. Need a single main line number albeit still allowing multiple concurrent inbound and outbound calling. Use VoIP to implement a Small Office system and save.
Simply put, using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology, PODcom can easily provide you with the ability to make calls to other VoIP enabled colleagues free and receive substantially cheaper national, mobile or international calls.
How is this achieved?
- Leveraging your existing Broadband connection (a pre-requisite)
- Implement a local VoIP exchange
- Purchase a number of VoIP enabled Phones, USB Phone or Headset or WiFi enabled Phone
- Connect to a VoIP PSTN Gateway provider, and
- Save money
The following diagram provides an overview of this.
To accomplish the above, generally PODcom will utilise the following components (soon to be available from our on-line shop):
- a Vadacom VadaXchange
- a Vadacom or Grandstream IP Phone, or Plantronics USB Headset
- a local VoIP PSTN Gateway Provider